GIRLS NIGHT OUT OUTFIT IDEAS


Heya pretty,looking for last minute outfit ideas huh?I totally get it. Rumbie and I got you covered. My typical girls night out would be to the movies,dinner or shopping. I'm not the dance all night type of girl,you already know. Nothing says effortless more than a cold shoulder dress.It's opening your closet,throwing it on and ready to conquer the day before a finger snap ends. Since  night outs mean either walking a lot or dancing, I kept the shoes low and comfy while playful and girly.
Rumbie on the other hand is the typical friend who says 'it's just a casual girls night" then shows up all glamed up haha! I love how she wore neutrals and incorporated the statement animal print clutch that I guess,i'd be putting my phone  and any cute finds. Check out her interpretation of our collaboration on her blog thegudtrybe.com and her Instagram for more of her style
   Till next time...
      *stay graceful*










No comments

Do leave a comment