NEAT


Someone stepped into my house for the first time and without me asking for a 'review' they said my house was neat! I did not see that one-word-definition-of-my-house coming but I quickly took that compliment and shelved it. Since I now know that I have a neat house, house rules are going uphill haha. I love neutral colors and like I have said before, I think it's rubbing off my mother because she is the queen of neutrals. This wrap blouse was passed down to me by my sister(pecks of having sisters), but I had no clue on how I was going to wear it without robbing it of it's uniqueness and detail.. then the 'neatness' scenario happened. I don't know about you but I think this outfit is the definition of neat! Neat, crisp, simple and chic but NEAT. Happy New Week xx










No comments

Do leave a comment