KNOW THYSELF

I will not embarrass myself and explain why I have been gone because I too am not pleased with my inconsistency but,I'm hoping there won't be a repeat unless it's beyond my control.With the formalities out of the way,have you ever walked into a shop,into a sale and found the perfect piece you didn't have to think twice?This piece fits the description,the closet and the body.If i do say so myself.
I've been reading a devotional on identity and learnt that sometimes your need to be validated and acknowledged might actually be due to low self esteem.Because you don't esteem yourself,you turn to crowd-esteem.Deep huh?Know thyself,love thyself,esteem thy self. With your confident self,where would you wear this outfit to?
       Till next time..
     *stay graceful*





No comments

Do leave a comment