CHUNKY HEELS & BUTTON DOWNS

Can we take a moment to appreciate this gorgeousness of an outfit.I mean,who in their right mind wouldn't want to wear this on their 9-5 hustle? It has boss written all over it,at the same time a perfect, edgy,reworked combination that improves a classic formal attire. I got this skirt from a friend's pop-up shop and the unique button down style is designed such that it complements any figure. I love how it cinches my waist and it 's double pocketed..how about that for an $8 skirt. I paired it with a stripped shirt from the mister's wardrobe and had to tie the outfit together with these statement chunky heels  gifted thoughtfully by my little sister. 
I would love to know where you'd wear an outfit like this to and your favorite piece,till next time..

*Stay graceful*







2 comments

Do leave a comment